Friday 28 March 2014

SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD Monthly Challenge ...

Hey..!!

Today I have a layout to share with you.
I saw this wonderful mood board for one of the monthly challenges at Scrap Around The World. They have set a very feminine mood, and lovely tones of PINK color.



I created the  layout (below) to gift it to someone. I am happy to share with you that i am entering it in this amazing challenge by Scrap Around The World .




The layering in that dress on the mood board is very interesting.
I love creating depth by layering different Pattern Papers while doing such layouts. 
Hope you enjoyed reading.

Thanks for stoppinng by..!!

Love <3
Gunjan.


6 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to create this for our friend, I am sure she will be over the moon receiving it! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely page with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eila, thanx for appreciating...
      your DT at SATW is doing such great job.. i love ur blog...
      Crafty hugs to you & ur team..
      <3

      Delete
  2. so so cute!! your friend will be happy! Thanks for joining us at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh Keren..M glad u liked it.. :)
      u hv a great DT at SATW. gud luck to all of you..
      I will try n participate in every contest at SATW... :D

      <3

      Delete
  3. I'm sure your friend will love your gorgeous layout!!! The picture on the left put a smile on my face thank you so much for that ;-) I'm glad to hear you will be entering our challenges on a monthly basis don't want to miss it!!! Thank you for the share at Scrap Around the World xox Amy ;-)

    ReplyDelete